Dominate Local is a marketing and creative agency specializing in the development of marketing strategy, sales tools and demand generation campaigns designed to generate revenue for clients. While its parent company, The Marketburst Group supports the Fortune 500, Dominate Local is geared towards the small business.
Account Executive / Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities
We are growing rapidly and in need of an energetic, creative, and organized individual who would like to grow with the organization. Your role will be to serve as the right hand of the company’s president, supporting client strategy through developing and executing programs as required.
Although this is a contract, currently a part-time position, this role will grow and may move into a full time, permanent role
Daily responsibilities can vary based on the client but may include social media management, marketing, implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, quality control, content editing, and publishing, tracking data and analytics, maintaining website content, coordinating writers; creating email and web content, and support planning of events.
- Supporting the design, writing, and development of social media campaigns
- Implement email campaigns, maintain databases, and determine the best editorial and promotional content to use for demand generation vs education.
- Supports client outreach programs regarding social media targeting
- Engage in client meetings to support objectives, deliver on time and with high-quality results
- Manages and supports project plans and coordinates creative, content, images and signoffs with 3rd party vendors and internal team members.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; coordinating mailing lists and monitoring budgets.
- Updates content on client and internal websites (not coding), but typically via content management platforms such as WordPress
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
The right individual may also grow into a more senior position; managing accounts and calling on new leads to close accounts. Position may have the opportunity for bonus and commission based on support for accounts.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years minimum experience in marketing, social media management, business communications public relations, or sales
- Strong writing, communications, technical and/or creative background strongly desired. Needs to be quality oriented and have an eye for style and visual appeal.
- Real social media experience needed…writing posts, managing schedules, creating images, driving social media communities.
- Needs to be a creative problem solver. We are not just a marketing firm, we solve client problems.
- This position may be 75-100% virtual, with meetings, calls and chat communication used. Client meetings and off-site events may also be required. Therefore you must be a self-starter, organized and motivated individual.
- Key software skills desired: WordPress, HootSuite (or similar), Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, Constant Contact (or similar), project management platform (ie Teamwork/Basecamp)
Be prepared to submit samples of your past work and qualifications. Send resumes and work samples to email@example.com .